My Tudor Research: Media
- ‘The Fall of Anne Boleyn’ Episode 1, Channel 5/ Lion TV (2020) I discuss the Moost Happi medal with Tracy Borman
- Time Team: Season 19, Episode 7. ‘The only Earl is Essex’ (2016) I recreate a Tudor tomb emblem in alabaster
- Talking Tudors – Episode 29 On the Tudor Trail podcast with Natalie Grueninger
- Inside the Tudor Wardrobe interview with Rachel McNeil
- YouTube vlog posts about my sculptures (reconstruction & contemporary)
Articles & Book References
- ‘A re-appraisal of the iconography of the choir screen at King’s College Chapel, Cambridge’
Henry VIII & Anne Boleyn’s choir screen decoded: Oxford University Press Journals- Notes and Queries (2014) 61(2):204-206.
- ‘What did Anne Boleyn really look like?’ Huffington Post article co-authored with Susan Bordo
- ‘In the footsteps of Anne Boleyn’, Sarah Morris and Natalie Grueninger, 2013
- ‘The Creation of Anne Boleyn’, Susan Bordo, UK edition, 2014.
- ‘Anne Boleyn in London’, Lissa Chapman, 2017
- ‘The Daring Truth about Anne Boleyn’, Sylwia S Zupanec, 2013
- ‘Inside the Wardrobe of Anne Boleyn’, Barbara Parker Bell, 2014